GENERAL MANAGER -SALES & MARKETING
- Senior DGM’s and DGM’s follow up for their activities.
- Motivational training classes for Sr. DGM and DGMs
- Venture updating, development plans.
- Payments follow up.
- Once in weekly meeting Sr. DGM and follow up activities.
- Stock report (Pamphlets, Brouchers, standees, demo stalls).
- Weekly stock reports to HOD and CMD (monthly).
- Layout updation with from GM to Sales Coordinator.
- Freelancer’s Sales board updation.
- Star of the month, best performance analysis criteria –
Based on Sq.ads.
- Monthly meetings, review meetings.
- Every Saturday updates layout marketing all ventures and
keep 10 sets of materials.
- Freelancer’s recruitment through various strategies.
- DGM’s welfare activities (like Birthday, Outing).
- Preparation of Event agenda.
- Co-ordination with direct sales, the Transport Department for
site visit and necessary arrangements in sites.
- Achievement of targets through freelancers is responsible
- Monthly freelancers recruitments as per the targets
- New project launching, brochure designing, all kinds of events
and promotional activities.
- Saturday & Sunday is mandated to attend the office.
- Conducting mass recruitment drives.
- Improvement sales performance and development.
- Coordination with Corporate trainer for training sessions.
- Registrations status and monthly registrations status.
- Forecasting of monthly and quarterly sales budgets.
- Submission of monthly & Quarterly plan of action.