- Contact businesses and individuals by telephone in order to promote
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services
- Explain the product or service to potential customers.
- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations…
- Completes Bookings by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- The sales pitch to the customer.
- Provide pricing details.
- Receive orders over the telephone.
- Input order details into the computer system.
- Confirm orders placed with field sales representatives.
- Obtain contact details of potential customers from sources including telephone directories and purchased lists.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Conduct customer and marketing surveys.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who are responding to advertisements.
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction